In the framework of E-MRS Spring 2023 meeting, we are pleased to announce the organization of Symposium C on “Advanced materials for environmental challenges”.
The purpose of the Symposia is to exhaustively cover the state-of-the-art and future perspectives in the area of advanced materials, processes, and environmental impact studies applied to water and air remediation. The main sections are focused on:
- Advanced synthesis, assembly, and characterization (physical, chemical, and biological) of inorganic materials and hybrids for water and air cleaning.
- Advanced synthesis, assembly, and characterization (physical, chemical, and biological) of 2D -materials including graphene derivates and M-Xenes.
- Polymeric materials for air and water purification from organic and inorganic pollutants.
- New insights into purification processes (photocatalysis, adsorption, and filtration, Fenton).
- Environmental impact studies (physical, chemical, and biological) including Life Cycle Assessment.